Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bread Day

Yesterday was bread-making day. I had recently bought some freshly ground Wheat Montana flour that I wanted to try so yesterday was it!

I used half new flour and half AP flour. I liked the results. I modified my Honey Wheat and Oat bread by using raw sugar and milk instead of water.
From Food


The fumes from the oil based poly on the floor are starting to get to us.They didn't open the dining room windows when they started. I asked if it was too late; it was...they were afraid of rain. I don't know why they couldn't see that two of the windows were covered by porches. I slipped in this morning very early and opened both of them. The poly was really slow to dry yesterday and still has some iffy spots today. We are pleased with the way it is looking though.
From House


Another nice day is promised. I will be working outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment