I used half new flour and half AP flour. I liked the results. I modified my Honey Wheat and Oat bread by using raw sugar and milk instead of water.
The fumes from the oil based poly on the floor are starting to get to us.They didn't open the dining room windows when they started. I asked if it was too late; it was...they were afraid of rain. I don't know why they couldn't see that two of the windows were covered by porches. I slipped in this morning very early and opened both of them. The poly was really slow to dry yesterday and still has some iffy spots today. We are pleased with the way it is looking though.
Another nice day is promised. I will be working outside.