|From Cattle and other animals|
This is one of them. The babies all grown up now love to visit through the window with me when I am at the computer. They use the porch swing as their personal gym set. They can get that thing rocking so much I fear it will hit the side of the house. The black one (a she) who still has no name is the most curious of what I am doing. The other is a Bengal-type cat who I have named 'Zelda'. She loves to climb up the corner post of the porch where I have a clematis planted. I am still trying to capture that event....she comes down faster than she goes up.
The other two join them now and then. There is another black one and a gray one.
We visited the in-laws yesterday and the already had company so we didn't stay long. They are doing well. We took them 2 dozen of the excess eggs.
Today's Plans (maybe if I put it in print, I will be obliged to do it)
1. Plant pepper and tomato seeds
2. Check and see what flowers I can plant
3. Broadcast older seeds in front ditch
4. Divide nepeta
5. Do a tour of the yard and gardens
6. Get mower, tiller, string trimmer up and going (actually this is DH's job)
7. Paint the cane bottom chair and drop-leaf table painted (white).
That's enough; I won't get nearly all that done. This is milking morning. The table and chairs will just be done when I get time. Both will need oil primer then a coat of enamel.