Tuesday, September 7, 2010

4:30 AM, 69°

I will be working outside this morning. I need to finish mowing the yard and attack at least one flower bed that has tree-size weeds growing. If I get up the nerve I will show before and after pictures.

I grew an heirloom okra this year....the only thing I liked about it was this:
From September 2010
I think it was called 'Alabama Red'. I want to cut some and dry it.

I found a use for the corn I pulled off.
From September 2010

Once again, I failed to pinch back sedum Matrona and this is the result.
From September 2010

Here is a pretty little grass, but when I look at it I can't help thinking this is the stuff we try to get rid of on the farm! We call it foxtail.

From September 2010

This is milking morning. Hope Willow agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment