Monday, November 23, 2009

We have had a few days of very nice weather so I have been busy outside repainting the back door and parts of the wellhouse. The back door was scratched badly by our cat who thinks she is a dog....scratches to be let in and stands at the door to be let out.

I got the oil base primer on and today will get the topcoat. They are predicting a change in the weather to colder and rain so I want to get on it very early today.

I did at last get all this year's seeds sorted and did an inventory of tomato seeds. I want to place any orders very early because everyone anticipates a run on seeds. I had to wait too long last year on my onion seeds so I will order those today.

From Saving Seeds


after listing all the tomato seeds, I will try to control myself and just order a couple of new ones that Dr. Carolyn Male recommends in her book "100 Heirloom Tomatoes for the American Garden".
From Saving Seeds




No comments:

Post a Comment