Sunday, January 2, 2011

While waiting for the bread to raise I thought I would do a post script to this morning's post to answer some questions:

For Sue:




Note: I am handling this cast griddle like my skillet so I won't be scouring it after using....just very hot water with nylon scouring pad - no soap.

Kris: I need to take some photography classes! Would love to do so in person but they always start at night....and I will not be attending those. I am using a Panasonic DMC FZ8 with 12x zoom and IS. I like it OK, but would still choose a Canon next time out!

JC: Who knows when she is due! We are still running the bulls year round and it is a guessing game. I am still fighting the wise one about pulling all the bulls out in a timely manner so we just have a 2-month window for "watching" for calves.
I doubt I win this one!

2 comments:

  1. It sounded like this came with your stove, and I see it did. I think you're wise to clean it the way you are. My middle heating element looks like yours. I'll have to see if there is a narrow griddle pan I can buy to fit over it so I can still use other burners.

    It sounds like you keep busy with your cows, bulls, and calves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word verification was "grace". That's so cool, because earlier today, "bless" popped up for one.

    Sweet dreams, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete